This is a pictures of the circuit board they designed... the chip is part of this somehow...
We spent all morning frantically calling every engineering, automation and controls systems, robotics, and electronics company within a 2 hour radius and NO ONE had this specific chip they needed for their project. Kevin has been devastated. One of their professors had said that their project was one of the best he'd seen.
They still went to the presentation. Luckily, they do have video footage of their project working. They are just bummed that they will not be able to show their project after the COUNTLESS hours of working and planning. I'm taking Haili to go see all the senior projects in just a couple of minutes. She's excited to see Daddy's school!
We love you, Kevin!

5 comments:
I can only imagine how frustrating that would be. Seems like he still made a good impression. Hope you are doing well, and I am so excited for all the good things happening in your life right now. you deserve it. Alena
I remember the mayhem that surrounded Dave's senior project. I hear you on the frustration. Wow. Glad to hear he did well regardless of the wrong chip!
I hope that all turned out well with his project! I am so sorry that I haven't commented on your blog! Your little family is so cute! We did have Dr. Gray balloon our little one! It wen't well I just love the docs at Primaries and am so sad about Dr. Hawkens cause I have heard he is great with valves!Mostly sad though for his family! I check in on your blog so I hope you don't mind me linking you! Thanks, Crystal
I am not sure if you experienced that during the hard times you can't remember or focus on anything? When I first found your blog I didn't remember you, It's all come back to me now though! I even remember praying for your little fam! Dr. Gray has such wonderful bedside manner and really did give me hope for my baby also! We really should get together when the snow finally stops falling for good! We are lucky cause our little guys immune system never was too compromised! We should also start a support group in Logan! It is so nice to talk to those who understand!!! The CHD world is a whole new world isn't it! Oh and sorry about the LOOOONG comment! Crystal
What a tragic post!!! I hope it all turns out for the best! :)
Post a Comment