Kevin and I have also been on a wellness journey this past semester. We decided to get with it and start exercising a whole lot more and eating healthy choices. Kevin has reached his weight loss goal this semester... He has lost exactly 40 lbs.! I have lost 28 lbs. We feel great and we are both training to do a sprint triathlon this summer. Here are some before and after photos...
Christmas 2008
Halloween 2008
One of my "bed rest buddies" that I met while on bed rest after my water broke is in need of prayers this weekend. One of her twin baby girls is a heart baby and has an important echocardiogram coming up next week. The results will determine if she is well enough to be a candidate for a life-saving surgery she needs. Please visit her blog at: http://splatninjamom.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:
Congratulations on graduation! By the way you guys look fantastic! Wow!
You both look great, congrats on the weight loss I'm proud of you! Congrats to Kevin on graduating too, and I'm glad his project is a finalist especially after not having the right part! So what's your secret on the weight loss? I'm hoping they'll lower my prednisone to 10 mg/day in the next couple of weeks and then hopefully I'll be able to start loosing weight too!
Wow! You both look fantastic! Way to go! And good job Kevin! Congrats on the graduation!
You guys look great! Weight loss? We used to never have to worry about it. And the guys always loose it fast. It's us women that struggle - Way to go!
*I will let you know if Jessica has anything coming up. Thanks for your interest and the "love" for cello you helped her out with.
So how did graduation go? Did Kevin walk and everything? You two look fabulous!!! You are such an inspiration for the rest of us. I only wish that we lived close so that we could still workout together. :)
Congrats Kevin on graduation! And, WOW on the wellness journey. You do both look great! Way to be dedicated!!
Hopefully we'll see you out and about soon too! Today? Park group? (I have to try at least).
Post a Comment