Monday, April 6, 2009

Adoption is Love - PLEASE READ!

This post is dedicated to the best friend I had growing up, Amy. We lived across the street from each other since we were born until we grew up and moved away for school. She is one of those golden people, of which you only meet a handful during your lifetime. We had so many wonderful adventures while growing up. I won't name them, as I am sworn to absolute secrecy... but every day was exciting and crazy with my best friend Amy!


Amy and her husband Steve have been trying to have children for years. They have recently decided to become parents through adoption. When you have a moment, please go to their website: Adoption is Love


Many times someone who knows the couple is able to connect them with a birth parent who would like to place their baby for adoption. I'm trying to help spread the word for my dear friend. If you know of anyone who is considering placing their baby for adoption, please remember Amy and Steve. Also, please help spread the word (either on your blog or by keeping a watch out). If you would like to get in contact with Amy and Steve, you can go to their blog or contact me and I can get you their information. Thanks so much for your help!

No comments: