Monday, April 13, 2009

My Cute Girls!

I think I have the cutest daughters in the world! This is our Easter girls picture. Aren't they adorable?


Last Tuesday was beautiful weather. To celebrate, Haili and I went outside and played during Laurie's nap. We played outside again right before dinner. Afterward, as I was making dinner, Haili fell asleep on the couch! She NEVER does that... I just had to take a picture!

Tomorrow is the big neurosurgery appointment... We're crossing our fingers that Laurie won't need a shunt. I'll post an update when we find out what's happening!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Your girls are beautiful!!

Tina said...

You do have some adorable girls. I love that picture of Haili sleeping on the couch - very cute!
Good luck at the doctor tomorrow!

I saw your comment on my sushi post. I think we should make some together when you can come out and play. :) I'd be interested to see what hidden secrets you have - and what you put in it.

I'll call you after I talk to Brian Seamons tomorrow. Thanks!!

RainSplats said...

Hope everything goes well for you gals tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

You do have really cute girls.