Well, some of you may be wondering where I went... Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet my goal of 30 days of blogging. However, I think I have a good excuse... On Thursday evening Laurie came down with a little cough. I decided to take her in to see her pediatrician on Friday morning. She had pneumonia! We started her on an antibiotic and nebulizer breathing treatments. She was doing a lot worse on Friday night, so I took her to the ER. They did more breathing treatments and kept an eye on her for about 3 hours then let us go home. She was fine on Saturday and Sunday - but on Monday night, she took a turn for the worst. I brought her in to the ER early this morning and she was promptly admitted to the pediatric unit.
She's on an i.v. - getting steroids and antibiotics - and she's on oxygen. Laurie gets a breathing treatment every 2 hours. She's pretty tired and so is mommy. We're not sure when we'll be going home, but I'm optimistic that it will be soon!
Seven Minutes
2 days ago

6 comments:
Oh Patty i'm so sorry!! Is there ANYTHING I can do??
I am so sorry. Let me know if I can help
Oh Patty! HUGS!! I'm sorry poor Laurie is sick. I'll be praying for you guys. I wish I lived closer so I could help. :(
I'm so sorry to hear little Laurie has been sick! I will be praying that she'll be ok and you'll be out of there soon!
Awwwww man! I was hoping she was in the clear. We'll keep praying for you guys. *hugs*
Oh no, Patty! We're praying for you!
Post a Comment