skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Really?
Haili has been waking up at 5:00 am for the last two days. Bleh. I usually work out from 5:30 to 6:30. Then I quickly shower and get ready because the girls are usually up by about 6:30 or 7. I'm considering getting Haili an alarm clock and setting it for 7 am. My hope is that we can make a rule that Haili can't come out of her room until the alarm goes off... I'm really hoping this works! Any suggestions on handling super early risers?
6 comments:
Hi Patty,
My niece Georgia is 3.5 and started waking up at 6am, and my sister wanted her to sleep in a bit longer, so she got her a digital clock and now she knows she can't come out of her room till the clock reads 6:30am. She is pretty good now at waiting.
I really need to get a clock in Haili's room! It's good to know that a 3 year old can succeed in watching the clock. I can't wait to see you! Melissa tells me you're coming to the states in just a few days!
Yep I arrive in SLC on the 4th. Would love to see you and the family!
I wish I had some answer's for you. Carson wakes up SOOOO early. Sometimes he's known to wake up a little after 4. Usually, though it's around 5:30. If you figure something out let me know! Happy Thanksgiving.
I don't know if it would work for Haili, but for Sammy we eliminated naps. It sounds bad, but he still has quiet time with books in his room so it's not too horrible. And he sleeps until 7 or 7:30 in the morning.
I wish I could offer advice on this, but I can't. You'll hate me for saying this, but Hunter sleeps till around 9am, sometimes later. He goes to bed about 9:30p.m.
Post a Comment