Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Best Daddy Ever!

Happy Father's Day! Kevin is really the best husband and daddy in the world. Kevin is just incredible. He can fix anything, he can make me laugh (even when I don't want to!), he has fun in any situation, he works so hard, he's great with our girls, he's much more patient than I am (with the girls... and myself), and he makes the best sourdough bread (yes, he makes bread every week!).

We just started doing our sweat equity stuff on the house. By saying "we" I really mean Kevin. He started taping on Friday evening. He didn't come home and worked ALL NIGHT! By about 8 pm on Saturday he couldn't physically do any more - so he packed up and came home. Kevin went to bed at about 10:30 pm and didn't wake up until 3 in the afternoon today! I went by the house this afternoon to check out his work and I was so impressed. Like I said, Kevin is amazing! We love you!




2 comments:

Alena said...

He has lost so much weight. Why is it always easier for the guys? I am so excited for you guys. I have loved checking in now and then. Seems like things are going really well for you guys. A little sunshine after the "storm". Alena

Nonie said...

Your family is so amazing. I'm glad to catch up on your blog, Patty! I loved those shots of Laurie at her first birthday party. What a doll!