Laurie now weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz! Her growth is actually not very good, all things considered and Dr. McKenna doesn't think she's getting enough milk during the day. We're giving her a stool softener with the hope that it will help clear out her system and increase her appetite. She's also been having pretty bad reflux lately so we got some medication to hopefully help with that. Laurie's torticollis has gotten much worse in the last couple of weeks. We're going to visit a specialist at Primary's to hopefully get her on her way to having a strong, flexible neck! She is five months adjusted age, but her neck strength is about at a 2 month old level. We've been giving her TONS of tummy time, but she still won't pick her head up on her own. Silly girl.
Here are some pictures I thought you would enjoy...

4 comments:
That's my twins' favorite toy, too!
Hopefully she starts gaining more weight. I do think she and Spencer are about the same size too! He's also struggling with his head - he thinks that tummy time is actually time for a nap. He falls asleep withing a couple of minutes nearly every time. I tried tummy time on the boppy today though... that seemed to work better.
She sure does have an adorable little face. It looks like she loves that toy too. I can't wait for warm weather either. I think it will be fun to re-introduce Bridget to Haili.
She's getting so big and is so cute! I think preemies just live life at their own pace! Forget the charts and norms!
We also had Dr. gray and then Dr. Mart. I loved both of them! We are lucky to have PCH so close to home! We are home already so that is good! I will have to check in on your blog from time to time, You look familiar too! How is your daughter doing now?
Post a Comment