Hi Patty! It's Annie from the Heart Mom Luncheon who shared a table with you! I finally saw my note in my text with your blog address, so I came right to it! I hope all is going well for you! Your family is beautiful!
Kevin is in his last year in school! We are excited to say the least. He will be graduating in May with his bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. We'll be applying for jobs in the near future and getting ready to enter "the real world".
3 comments:
I love it! GO LAURIE!!!
So glad that everything is progressing so well with Laurie and that she is doing so awesome! Love you guys!
Hi Patty! It's Annie from the Heart Mom Luncheon who shared a table with you! I finally saw my note in my text with your blog address, so I came right to it! I hope all is going well for you! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment