Monday, February 14, 2011

On the Train...

We went everywhere on the train.  You can pretty much get around Europe without a car.  It's awesome.  We took the night train from Prague to Switzerland.  It was a great way to get from point A to point B without wasting an entire day, but it's a lousy way to get some sleep.  I spent most of the night watching episodes of Castle on my iPod.  These pictures will give you an idea of how big (or small, rather) our room was.  There were SIX people per room.  Triple bunks on each side.  And the heaters were turned on to HIGH... with no way to turn it off.  I tried to open the window, but the lady in the bunk above me kept shutting it.  Needless to say, it was hot and slightly cramped!  If anyone is thinking of touring Europe any time soon, I would definitely recommend traveling by train.  And if you decide to take a night train, you might want to consider getting a private room!





1 comment:

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. your daughter is an amazing courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com