I too like the house. The red especially... I think I've been a bit of a slacker in the blog department. You have so many new posts since I've been here last. Kudos on the one a day goal. We really need to get together again soon before you go into hiding for RSV season. I'm just getting over a cold though - so maybe next week??? Let me know if you are free.
Kevin is in his last year in school! We are excited to say the least. He will be graduating in May with his bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. We'll be applying for jobs in the near future and getting ready to enter "the real world".
4 comments:
Your house is so pretty! I love it!
I too like the house. The red especially... I think I've been a bit of a slacker in the blog department. You have so many new posts since I've been here last. Kudos on the one a day goal.
We really need to get together again soon before you go into hiding for RSV season. I'm just getting over a cold though - so maybe next week???
Let me know if you are free.
lovely kitchen!
the house is beautiful!! I love the color of the master bedroom!
Post a Comment