Monday, December 15, 2008

New Family Pictures

My friend Tina came over a couple of weeks ago and took our family pictures. She also came to Primary's to take our pictures over the summer. She's so awesome! I hope you enjoy the pictures!










5 comments:

Alena said...

How sweet! Isn't it fun to do your own pictures. I have our blog full of ones that I want to frame for family instead of going to a professional. I love checking in. Glad you are doing well. Take care Alena

Aimee Hardy said...

So cute! I've got to get someone to come do our family photo one of these days too. You guys are adorable :)

Mamalissa said...

So jealous that your husband is a willing participant in family pictures! They look great!!

RainSplats said...

Your family is so cute! I miss your big, huge smile. ...and Laurie looks like a baby doll -- soooo cute :)

Thanks for chatting with me earlier - it's nicer talking to someone who knows the hospital lingo and has been there.

Hope you have a merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! You all look so happy and Laurie looks amazing:) Haili looks darling in her Christmas Dress!!

I hope everything up your way is ok. Be safe and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS:)