Sorry everyone! While Laurie was at Primary's I never missed a day on our CarePage... now that we're home, it's not very high on my priority list, though it really should be. I declare a day a success if I get the girls dressed and keep them alive!
Laurie now weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz.! She's slowly gaining weight - which is all we could hope for. Wednesday will be her very first cardiology follow-up with Dr. Cowley at Primary's. I'm really anxious for it, just to get that reassurance that her heart is OK and that she hopefully won't be needing another ballooning procedure done in the near future - or ever. I'm also curious if Dr. Cowley has done any more research on other micropreemies having the same heart surgery done. We're curious if Laurie could possibly be the smallest (or one of the smallest) babies to successfully have their pulmonary valve ballooned open.
Kevin has given me the assignment of always having a project that I'm working on. This is to keep me sane throughout the winter months of home confinement. I went to Hobby Lobby (I love this store!) and got some cute material to make a comforter for Haili's bed. I've set up all my sewing stuff and tomorrow I'll be ready to roll! After this comforter, I'll be making one for our bed and then who knows what other projects I'll come up with...
Enjoy these pictures! I will definitely post later on this week to let everyone know how little Laurie's cardio appointment goes!
I Do Now
1 week ago

3 comments:
I didn't know you were at Primary's! Is everything OK?
I'm glad to hear Laurie is gaining weight!!!
So you can sew, eh? I think I'm the only person in this state who can't! My husband can sew ANYTHING but I suck. I can crochet, though:)
Good luck on the blanket, post pictures when you can. I always like to envy other people's talent:)
Nikki Sjoblom
Now that she is lactose free have they stopped the fortifiers as well? I guess the weight gains will be smaller now. Are you glad to be rid of the pump or was that bitter sweet as well?
Miss you. Call (even if it is after 9pm)
Cute pictures! I really like the one of the two girls together, and the doll praying is priceless!
... Jane, the plumber's wife... HAHAHAH. Very nice.
Glad to hear Laurie is gaining weight and doing well! Let me know when on the pictures. I posted to your wall of Facebook!
Post a Comment